I was very lucky, and proud, to work with a group of talented and great students, both undergrads and grads.
My CV has more details (Ph.D. and M.Sc. committee member, ...)
Graduate (Ph.D & M.Sc)
Tulsi Jain, Performance Prediction for Multithreaded Applications
Bushra Ahsan, Off-Bandwidth for Multicore Processors: The Next Big Wall, (Ph.D. Graduated Spring 2010 and currently with Intel)
Chris Quackenbush, A New Method for Using Profiling Data to Improve Efficiency Across Multiple Applications,
Computer Science Department, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU (M.Sc. Graduated Spring 2016)
Beihong Chen, Cache Geometry and Architecture Acceleration for Machine Learning Approaches,
ECE Department, Tandon School of Engineering, NYU, (Graduated summer 2016)
Artem Durytskyy (M.Sc. Graduated Spring 2011)
- Isabella Tochterman (Spring 2019)
- Sanjna Verma (Summer and Fall 2015)
- Katelyn S Mulgrew (Summer and Fall 2015)
- Daniel Cohen (Spring, Summer, and Fall 2015)
- Yi (Louisa) Lu (graduated and currently at Prudential Financial)
- Jerry Backer (currently pursuing his PhD at NYU ECE department)
- Jumie Yuventi (currently pursuing his PhD at Stanford)
- Daniel Cohen won best poster in CS and Mathematics in 41st undergraduate research conference held at NYU.
- Yi (Louisa) Lu won 1st place in ACM Student Research Competition held in conjunction with CGO 2014.
- Arun K. Kanuparthy received best poster award in Trusted Infrastructure Workshop (TIW), June 2010
- Bushra Ahsan won 1st place in ACM Student Research Competition (graduate section) held in conjunction with PACT 2009.
- Jerry Backer won second place nationwide in ACM Student
Research Competition for his work with me on Effect of Bus
Traffic on Cache Hierarchy Performance.
- My undergrad students in previous years were
funded by CREU for two projects:
I urge all of you to read this
article from Richard Hamming.